Looking for 4+ week old chicks

nutmeg2356

Chirping
Feb 28, 2017
Hello!
I'm located in northern Illinois, about an hour or so outside of Chicago. I'm looking for 3-4, 4+ week old chicks. I know my neighbors are also looking, so that # might increase depending on if the breeds available interest them. Will consider just about any breed except EE, BO, SLW, black australorp or barred rock, as I already have these breeds and am looking to add more "interesting" breeds.

I would really like: brahmas, marans, anything blue (I just LOVE this color...!), etc.

Decent egg production is a bonus.

Can you also take roosters? I have one Welsummer rooster that needs a new home, and I will give you the hen as well. They are 2.5 months old though and may be much older than what you want.

Hello!
I'm located in northern Illinois, about an hour or so outside of Chicago. I'm looking for 3-4, 4+ week old chicks. I know my neighbors are also looking, so that # might increase depending on if the breeds available interest them. Will consider just about any breed except EE, BO, SLW, black australorp or barred rock, as I already have these breeds and am looking to add more "interesting" breeds.

I would really like: brahmas, marans, anything blue (I just LOVE this color...!), etc.

Decent egg production is a bonus.

Send me a message. I am sure I am close to you. I have 2 chicks that are almost 11 weeks and we have 12 2 week olds. If you want to come look. Various Cross breeds.

if you're not interested in purebred I have 2 that are almost 11 weeks. They were born on 3/12 & 3/13. One is Turken/Cuckoo Silkie mix should be an olive egg though my olive turken is closer to mint and the other is Partridge Brahma/Cuckoo Silkie. Then I have 12 chicks that are 2 weeks. 7 are Leghorn/Cuckoo Silkie, 2 I think are production brown/cuckoo silkie (Golden comet, cinnamon queen, etc), 2 turken/cuckoo silkie and 1 blue cochin/cuckoo silkie. I think a couple of the leghorns are going to be male and I think the cochin is a male based on behavior but it is still very early. I am in Lake Bluff.

The rooster that my 2 yr old is holding in my profile pick is the daddy of all of my chicks.

No I haven't! Sorry for the late response, my friends preemie baby took a horrible turn for the worse so things have been a little hectic

Hi, I am also looking for chicks, in the northwest IL area, at least an hour within Galena IL or so. I have been trying to find silkies, but have had little success. Our silkie chick died 2 days ago and we are so sad! Also, adult silkies as well, as we want a broody hen or a sweet roo.

Back
Top Bottom