Looking for 6 RIR hatching eggs in MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by popcornpuppy, Sep 24, 2009.

1. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Hi, I am looking for nice, non-hatchery, non-production RIR hatching eggs. I only need about 6 since I want to hatch at least 2 roos. This time the roos are in demand [​IMG]
    I am looking for someone local or willing to ship eggs to MA. Hoping to get some by 10/7/09 at the latest. Can anyone help? [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We have been blessed to have non production Rhode Island Reds. Their name is Pure Mahogany and their feathers literally glisten like well oiled mahogany furniture.Just beautiful. They were purchased from a local BYC member and breeder.

Their photo is below:
    [​IMG]

Also, please look at our ratings on the feedback forum for how we pack and respond to our orders.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=175445
    Some of our most recent feedback is at the bottom of the chart as it will be alphabetized later.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information. I can send you 8 or less - whatever you need. And will be glad to ship next week.

Many thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    This Sarurday there is a swap meet in Brockton. The guy running it has BEAUTIFUL bantam RIR ( i think bantam) . www.newenglandbantamclub.com you should check him out there nd ask

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    His name is Don bye the way

5. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Thanks everyone, I am currently sorting through the options [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by