GA - FS Black Copper Marans & other poultry current egg list & prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We've been asked for a composite list of all Egg prices and here it is. We will also do a custom mix and quote for you of any of our available eggs. Should you want to offer up some barters for other eggs or products, feel free to list them here or pm me. Please no e mails as we full time farm!
If you wish to pick up at our farm, please let me know what you want and I'll be delighted to work with you on availability and price!

Speckled Sussex $27 a dozen including priority shipping and tracking

BCM - Original French Black Copper Marans - Feathered Feet- Wade Jean Line - C-1, currently on special Now through the end of July, they will be $35 for six eggs including shipping/etc as listed above and $60 for 12 eggs.
inc. shipping/etc.

Normal Pricing for BCM is $35 for 6 plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking or $70 for 12 plus $15 for priority shipping and tracking
Price was reduced in recognition of these current times.

White Leghorns $23 for priority shipping and tracking

Barred Rocks $24 for priority shipping and tracking

Welsummers $13 for 6 plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking

Buff Orpingtons $26 a dozen including priority shipping and tracking

Original Dominiques (with double Rose Combs) $27 a dozen including priority shipping and tracking

Easter Eggers $24 a dozen for priority shipping and tracking

Non Production Rhode Island Red - Pure Mahogany $30 a dozen for priority shipping and tracking

Turkeys....... (all purebred and separate pens)
Bronze $2.50 each plus the cost of priority shipping and tracking to your zip

Royal Palm $2.50 each plus the cost of priority shipping and tracking to your zip

Jersey Buff - presently sold out for the season, unless they lay into Sept.

Guineas- mixed, several colors in the flock One dozen -$15 & $10 for priority shipping and tracking or $8 for 6 eggs plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking

Whenever possible, depending on other orders, I'll tuck extra eggs in. Our flocks are raised on our chemical free where they are treated with great feed, grains and veggies and lots of loving care.

Here's one of our flock (BCM):
8875_nancymaran.jpg

Please do read the feedback section for our shipping. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=165384
See page 1 first post for all feed back.

We ship as we would like to receive shipped. We regularly check fertility and take great care to pack your eggs and send only fresh ones. fresh.Please pm me on BYC if you see anything that interests you or if you have questions. If my pm is full, please e mail me at [email protected] Have a blessed day!

Last edited:
I have bought eggs 3 times now from Nancy and she has beautiful birds and I have gotten very good hatch rates each time. I have speckle sussex, brown chinese geese and turkey poults from her.

I will post some this evening. Thanks for your interest. They are lovely birds!

Thanks so much for your interest and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Lách Cnoc Farm

Here are some pictures of the Easter Eggers that laid the eggs....I'm getting knock out babies from this group. I'm getting some blues feathers on the babies that I've never seen before.

The eggs I have are blues and greens.

If it dries out here I'll try to take photos of some of the babies also.
8875_p1010014.jpg

8875_p1010015.jpg

Please let me know if you want to see pics of the eggs as well. I have some photos of those on the computer that I haven't uploaded to BYC folder yet.

Thanks for your interest!

Chicks_N_Horses I received your payment and sent you a pm regarding the ship date.

Thanks to all the BYC'ers for the ongoing orders. Our small farm really appreciates you and we're so glad to be sharing our blessings with you.

I can still take orders on any of the eggs. Remember if you want a few of one item and a few of another, I'll be glad to work up a price for you. Thanks and hope each of you are having a blessed evening.

I should also say we are open to trade - looking for purebred peking duck eggs, also incubators. stryofoam, working ones, turners - both quail and chicken...Metal brooders - - we just have overrun current capacity.

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom