GA - FS Black Copper Marans & other poultry current egg list & prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'll be sending you a pm with cost & info later today. I must go off and milk our goats.

Thanks so much and have a blessed day!

An update. Yes, we are still shipping eggs and love to do so.

As I select each egg for wrapping. As I'm wrapping it, I think of you and your household and pray for the safe journey of the egg and its development and pray it will fill you home with love and joy and the wonderment of eggs and baby chicks.

Then I carefully pad the boxes and will custom package depending on how many eggs and what kind. Handwritten all over the side are tips - which end is up, hatching eggs, etc., etc.

As I "go to town" - our little town of Bowdon, I'll roll down all windows of our now 12 year old car and putz on in at very slow speed. Still praying, but now driving.

At the postal office, the gals there always want to know what kind of eggs and how many and they always put at the very top of the boxes for me and no boxes on top of them.

If you want a cool pack added, we'll do that for you as well. Regarding extra eggs, as I've often been asked. I'll pack them in when they are available and not part of another order.

Please let me know how this small 2 person farm may serve you. It's our privilege and honor to do so.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

hi nancy,
we are still just adoring the chick we got from your eggs! i got a cabinet incubator so i am figuring out what i want to order from you! we are going on vacation the first week in september, but when we get back i want some more speckled sussex and some turkeys too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom