Looking for a Buff Orp Rooster

77F68B6B-5091-4490-A7DF-D84356A0CCB2.jpeg
FF30439E-0FB2-4069-96A4-6FB253040F30.png
Do you have any hens that he breeds with? Would you be willing to sell/trade and ship eggs?
He does have hens I allow him to have conjugal visits with. He’s young doesn’t understand he needs to let them catch their breath. So he live in a separate area. I’d be willing to give you the eggs. But don’t know how to properly package them. You’d have to pay shipping. pictures of his girls

Wow! You have some beautiful chickens!! That would be awesome!! I ordered hens last year & I received 1 Buff Orp and she’s just so nice & pretty I want to raise more.! Oh man, I’ll walk you through how to package them up if your searious! I would LOVE to hatch some eggs from your girls!! I’ve recently sent out eggs from my Black Sumatra’s, they all got there safe & sound! (Only My 1st & 2nd time shipping eggs). I’ll definitely pay shipping!! I’ll private message you to work out the details.! I hope there’s something I have that I can send you in return!! Talk with ya soon!
Thanks again!! :celebrate:thumbsup:wee

E21F78AF-9702-4851-8F27-F876234CCD39.png
Wow! You have some beautiful chickens!! That would be awesome!! I ordered hens last year & I received 1 Buff Orp and she’s just so nice & pretty I want to raise more.! Oh man, I’ll walk you through how to package them up if your searious! I would LOVE to hatch some eggs from your girls!! I’ve recently sent out eggs from my Black Sumatra’s, they all got there safe & sound! (Only My 1st & 2nd time shipping eggs). I’ll definitely pay shipping!! I’ll private message you to work out the details.! I hope there’s something I have that I can send you in return!! Talk with ya soon!
Thanks again!! :celebrate:thumbsup:wee
I’ll need to let him breed her a little more regularly. How soon do you need them? Thanks for your kind words. I’m very proud of them ! Picture of the the hen I’ll be using

Back
Top Bottom