Looking for a chicken harness

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
I'm in the process of moving into a condo and have decided there is no way I can part with Dini, my last remaining chicken. I need to find a chicken harness for her so I can walk her along with my dog a few times a day. Yes, I'm sure my neighbors are going to think I'm nuts but being called the crazy chicken guy is better than what a lot of others have called me.

I'd rather buy one from a BYC member than look elsewhere.

Thanks,
PC

Last edited:
a chicken harness? i've never heard of that. I'd love to get one....do you think someone could make one instead?

th.gif
I need a photo of this PC! I have a small harness from my chihuahua-he doesnt use it..Dont know if it will work-Ill hunt it down and look at it to see how it would work:) Is your widdle baby a bantam or LF???
gig.gif

One of the wonderful ladies on here that makes saddles, also makes harnesses. I can't remember who it is at the moment though.

Quote:
Yup, I've seen them here and if you do a Google search there are pictures out there. I know I've seen them here at some point through the years.

I'm sure I can make one but don't want to go through all the R&D and patenting such civilization changing device could bring.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Dini is a Blue Aracauna and yes she is my "widdle baby".
tongue.png

(when 200 cockerels show up in the mail you know who they came from
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom