Looking for a daily dose of d'uccles!

I've decided im definitely going to add one more D'uccles to my mix.. i want a mille fleur this time.

Im also sort of thinking Daisy has some underlying heart issue.. since she was a big chick, she would pant a lot, her beak would be sort of bluish. Now i notice for the last few weeks, she leaves to coop in the early morning to sleep alone. So nothing super concerning, but little continuous symptoms. However, she is very happy and quite the little chicken clown 🤡 🐥

I've decided im definitely going to add one more D'uccles to my mix.. i want a mille fleur this time.

Im also sort of thinking Daisy has some underlying heart issue.. since she was a big chick, she would pant a lot, her beak would be sort of bluish. Now i notice for the last few weeks, she leaves to coop in the early morning to sleep alone. So nothing super concerning, but little continuous symptoms. However, she is very happy and quite the little chicken clown 🤡 🐥
Don’t even start on how cute Millie Fleurs are. Your giving me chick fever 🤧🥺😬

Don’t even start on how cute Millie Fleurs are. Your giving me chick fever 🤧🥺😬
Actually, at the start i landed two mille fleurs from the bantam bin, along w silkies! Little did i know i won the bantam bin lottery! Unfortunately, one was a male.. and the female was sooooo mean, even as a baby chick, she drew blood on my baby Daisy.. so they got donated right back to the store! I'm sure that was a one off though.. the others are so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom