Looking for a drake

chickenlady08

Songster
10 Years
Jul 27, 2009
Eastern Shore, VA
I need to know if anyone in my area has a drake or a duck they want to get rid of. I just lost my male khaki campbell and need a friend for my girl.

Thanks

Location is Eastern Shore of Virginia

Last edited:
i live in illinois
barnie.gif
and have some for sale.... but i dont ship sorry

I have crested and non crested pekin drakes for sale. In w. GA, if you are ever in Georgia or heading to ALabama, I'd be glad to help you....I think we have only 3 remaining!
Have a blessed day. Nancy

Quote:
Thanks but don't see me traveling for awhile. Just had surgery on my foot last Friday. Kind put me on idle, but wish I could get one from you. Thank you though

I just had 2 Khaki drakes and gave one to a woman from GA and one from a woman from
NC.

I don't know how far away you are from Church Hill, TN but I can probably find you a Khaki drake from a friend of mine who usually has extras.

I have other drakes though myself. I have 2 Magpie drakes looking for a new home.

Laurie

I have a khaki campbell drake can have if you get up this way. I'm in western Pa.....can drive down to the bottom of the state.

Quote:
I am so sad it looks like your 8 hours away from me. This is so unfair, I would love to have your boy and so would my girl. She is so lonely.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom