Looking for a Farmer in Cincinnati, OH area

raisedinabarnes

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 20, 2013
Hello! My kids (and husband) and I hatch a dozen or so chicks each year for the experience, but have no where to keep them after they have hatched. Before we begin the incubation process I always make sure that we have a farm to give them to.

If we began incubating 2 dozen eggs on March 26th they would hatch April 15th. We would like to keep them until April 29th.

Would adopting the chicks at 2 weeks be something anyone in the Cincinnati would be interested in? Does anyone know a farmer in the area that I should contact?

We are located in Cincinnati, near exit 11 off of 75.

Hello! My kids (and husband) and I hatch a dozen or so chicks each year for the experience, but have no where to keep them after they have hatched. Before we begin the incubation process I always make sure that we have a farm to give them to.

If we began incubating 2 dozen eggs on March 26th they would hatch April 15th. We would like to keep them until April 29th.

Would adopting the chicks at 2 weeks be something anyone in the Cincinnati would be interested in? Does anyone know a farmer in the area that I should contact?

We are located in Cincinnati, near exit 11 off of 75.

There is someone here from hocking hills, that you might want to message and check with @GardenTillers44

If you found a farm that took your chicks please let me know! I’m looking for a new home for a duck!

Back
Top Bottom