1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for a few eggs in Tx *looking for different breeds*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by havi, Jan 24, 2009.

1. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Im in the Waco area. Just looking for a few, maybe six to ten eggs. Im looking for any of the listed: Marans, Welsummer, Ameraucanas. I really love blues, just no evil silkies please. [​IMG] And I wouldnt mind ones that are originally from a hatchery either. Im just looking to slip a few eggs under my broody hen.

Just let me know what you have and your prices. And pictures would be great.

2. Padre

Padre Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Have you checked with Ideal Hatchery? I am sure they could help and they are in Texas as well.

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you also have an incubator I have some gorgeous Easter Eggers, but they would not make the trip prior to hen going unbroody. Also have speckled sussex, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a link. Thanks.

4. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have Golden Cuckoos Marans and Ameraucanas...

I am in Conroe. Package out today would be there Monday. Prices depend on how many you want of what.

Let me know. You can PM.

5. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Quote:I sent you a PM, Im not sure you got it though. My screen shut down when I was trying to send it, so Im not sure it went through.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by