Looking for a peafowl couple in Indiana

sheepgal

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
Lexington Indiana
I am looking everywhere and posting everywhere. I would like a peafowl couple for our farm in Southern Indiana. I do not want to buy 8 peafowl , that is what the hatcheries require. Does anyone have just a couple???? As far as type, not picky!

if you can wait you should try going to the Wolf lake Swap meet in northern indiana in may. they always have a bunch of birds and interestings things.

There is ad on Craigslist for guinea and peafowl... In the farm an garden section under Lafayette area.. Pine Village is approx. 25 miles north of interstate 74. hope this helps...

I just bought a few peacocks from a guy out here and im sure he has a few more left. They are a yr old. Im not sure how far you want to travel but i am in zip code 40108 if you want to mapquest it and see if you would like to come get a pair. Let me know if you are interested and i will call him and see what he will charge for a pair.

That is a ways to travel... but it may be worth it. I need his number. I really want these. He sounds like my guy.
Thank you for all of your help.

Back
Top Bottom