looking for a silkie breeder in New england

ma hen

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 30, 2009
N.H.
hello ma hen here i have a few silkies that are my pets i would love to start to have a nice line this is my hobby that i love,i have my favorite silkie white fluffy she is not special to anyone but me. i am looking for is white and black. i do not want to go into many colors i been told from others breeder to keep 1 or two colors to keep your lines easy.please
any help would be great

thanks
ma hen

Eddy Travers and Janet of HatTrick Silkies are both in Mass. Kate of Golden Egg Farm is in Mass. too. Those are all that I know of in your area. Kate has the best Whites, followed by Eddy Travers. He has the best Blacks. Good luck. I have contact info. if you need it. I think they all have websites.
wink.png

i emailed you golden egg thanks for posting for me and everyone else's help

ma hen

Eddy Travers and Janet of HatTrick Silkies are both in Mass. Kate of Golden Egg Farm is in Mass. too. Those are all that I know of in your area. Kate has the best Whites, followed by Eddy Travers. He has the best Blacks. Good luck. I have contact info. if you need it. I think they all have websites.
wink.png

Hello Funky Feathers, I've been trying to find contact info for Eddy Travers in MA. If I could everyone's info that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom