Looking for advice from a guiniea fowl exspert

Here is a list of vets nearest Argyle, NY:
You can try to call each one and ask them.
Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 11.07.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 11.07.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 11.07.53 AM.png

I'm going to take a guess here and say that finding a vet to come to your house is never going to happen.

I live in a huge city with thousands of vets and I would have to be forking out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get one of these thousands of vets to make a house call for my chickens.

You are most likely going to have to take your birds to a vet's office to be seen.

I'm going to take a guess here and say that finding a vet to come to your house is never going to happen.

I live in a huge city with thousands of vets and I would have to be forking out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get one of these thousands of vets to make a house call for my chickens.

You are most likely going to have to take your birds to a vet's office to be seen.
I did find one longe time ago but dont do it any more and by the way I dont give up for my pets

You will have to find a large animal or livestock vet that also has poultry experience...if you live in rural area that may be possible. If ya live in city it's highly doubtful you'll find one that comes out or one at all.

Back
Top Bottom