Looking for Americana's/Easter Eggers Mid TN or eggs?

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
My little boy thinks these are so neat and he's part chicken!
We want to add some to the flock..looking for several straight runs if they are small or pullets if they are big enough to tell. Looking for the blue and green eggs not pinks.
I don't want 25 and don't want to pay those small box fees so I'm hoping someone may have some extras or hatching eggs close enough not to be shipped:D

well i have some cuckoo marans and black copper marans but there only 3 1/2 mos. 2 mos and should start laying in 3 mos. but i have a couple of black coppers roos are 15$,cuckoo roos are 9$.there eggs are real dark almost look like chocolate, dz. of eggs are 15$ when they start laying.i have some polish roos that are 5$ a piece 2 years old,a standard blue cochin roo 15$ big! i need some money to buy a silkie and some frizzles.

thanks, blake

Thanks but I'm going to "try" to stay within 100 miles one way of home...hubby gets cranky when I go too far from home:lol:

What about Memphis? I posted some just yesterday, lavender/wheaten pullets and a pair of silver. I live in south AR but will go to Memphis on the weekends occaisionaly, I'm planning on going not this weekend but next.

I have tons of americanas and you have them for a 2 each and i live in dickson tenn which is not to far for you to drive please contact me i have quite a few lol.well 4.00 is a bit steep for chicks that are young but if you buy 15 or more i will sell for 1.50 each

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom