Looking for Araucana Breeder

gg706

Songster
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
Hello,
I am looking for an Araucana breeder. I would like 5-10 chicks all pullets and POSSIBLY with 1 single rooster. I would like all different colors but must have the duckwing colors. I am looking for all rumpless CLEAN faced. I prefer the look of the clean face. I am not going to breed or show these birds so "pet quality" is fine . I just want egg laying pets. I live in Hamilton, GA 31811. Please email me if you can supply me with what I am looking for. Please let me know what you have, rough idea when I could get my order, how much your chicks cost and shipping rate.
THANK YOU for your time.

Come over to the araucana thread and post your wishes there. We have quite a few breeders and even a few on your side of the U.S. I usually sell chicks, but right now am sold out, at least as of this week coming up. I also rarely sell any duckwing chicks because I tend to keep them all till they are 6 to 8 months old so I can see if I want to keep them or not.

You will always be able to find someone with extra cleanfaced roos available. I have tons ( 3 or 4) but if you can find all your chicks closer to you so much the better.

Lanae

Not a problem. You will find that the araucana is a very difficult breed to find. Took me a couple of years to get my start. It was so frustrating and I think the breed is wonderful enough to make sure I can help anyone to find them.

If you want to look at pics, take a gander at my website. www.cashsblueegg.com

Lanae

I want to find some pure Araucana chicks. The ones I have found in my area are Easter Eggers.

Does anyone know where I can purchase them?

Thanks,

Nancy in West Volusia County, Florida - Near DeLand

jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom