Looking for Ayam cermani chicks

RW1984

Songster
Aug 14, 2020
Hi there, I’m located near Fort Bragg N.C. and I’m looking for some Ayam Cermani chicks. Does anyone have a few they are willing to part with? I’m ok with roosters and hens.
Thank you :)

Hi there, I’m located near Fort Bragg N.C. and I’m looking for some Ayam Cermani chicks. Does anyone have a few they are willing to part with? I’m ok with roosters and hens.
Hi! I don’t have any chicks, however a lot of people have a good experience buying hatching eggs off of eBay! You say your looking for chicks, but by the fact you don’t care about the gender, giving hatching eggs a go might not be to bad, it’s also an easier way of finding chicks this time of year. I highly doubt any hatcheries have rare breeds in September, but I know plenty of people on this website can sell you some chicks!

Hi! I don’t have any chicks, however a lot of people have a good experience buying hatching eggs off of eBay! You say your looking for chicks, but by the fact you don’t care about the gender, giving hatching eggs a go might not be to bad, it’s also an easier way of finding chicks this time of year. I highly doubt any hatcheries have rare breeds in September, but I know plenty of people on this website can sell you some chicks!
I’d love to get my hands on a few others if you know anyone that might sell cheaper than hatcheries?
I’m looking to get some Easter egg layers and some white jersey giants and some buff brahmas

I’d love to get my hands on a few others if you know anyone that might sell cheaper than hatcheries?
I’m looking to get some Easter egg layers and some white jersey giants and some buff brahmas
I just got two beautiful female EEs from MThealthy. They have them in stock, and although they are listed as Amareacunas I received a beautifully colored EE. I’m not mad though since that’s what I had wanted! I even got an extra. I’m sure they have BB to. I can look on there for you if you would like. Their birds are relatively cheap (for chicks) and I’ve had great success. My favorite hatchery is Cackle, but they don’t have any chicks available this time of year

Hello, I am just south of Myrtle Beach. I have a Cemani trio and I’m planning on setting eggs probably the end of this month. PM me if interested and I can get you on a waitlist.

Back
Top Bottom