looking for bantam white leghorn chook

tetavo

Hatching
Jan 28, 2015
My Mum is visiting me in Adelaide's Northern Suburb and her dog has killed one of my white bantam leghorn chooks. I am hopping to replace her before my grandkids find out as they think they are their pets

G'day, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I'm so sorry about the loss of your chook. It's always sad to lose one of our flock. You can post on our local Australian member thread at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/598568/australia-six-states-and-that-funny-little-island and see if any of the members in your area have White Bantam Leghorns. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting another White Bantam Leghorn.

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Sorry to hear about the loss of your bantam leghorn :hugs Definatly drop by the great link Michael has left you. Hope you are able to get another one so your Grandchildren are not too upset at the loss.

Best of luck to you and hope you enjoy BYC :frow

Having a hard time locating a White Bantam Leghorn the ads on Chicken sales are so out of date (September/October)

FRUSTRATED

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

I'm sorry for your loss!
hugs.gif
I hope you can find some more Bantam White Leghorns.

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

I'm sorry for the loss of your bantam White Leghorn.
hugs.gif
I hope you can find another one!

Back
Top Bottom