Looking for BBS ameraucana hatching eggs. Show quality!!!

Your best bet is to find someone on ameraucana alliance or ameraucana breeder's club website that is close to you. Most serious breeders do not have breeding pens set up this time of year so the eggs could be any combination.

Newbie here trying to learn about chicken breeding (and I'm also interested in the BBS ameraucana)...why don't breeders have breeding pens set up in the colder months?

I guess by serious breeders you mean show breeders, not laying hens? I select for winter laying & actually do have pens set up in winter. I'm also not having much luck finding good quality BBS Ameraucanas now, so I'll just keep breeding from what I have. It's a slow process but it does pay off.

I have a pen of Self Blue { Lavender} Ameraucanas with some Black Ameraucana hens that are laying and fertile. Eggs are available @ $25 per dozen. Shipping in foam egg shippers is $15 for the first dozen and $4 for the second. Original stock from Tom Kernan.He is one of the top breeders of exhibition Ameraucanas.

Videos available of breeding pen at "horstmanspoultry.com" as soon as we get it to upload.

Back
Top Bottom