looking for black copper maran eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ummm...peachick...if you decide to visit him, can you bring me some maran chicks?! I only live about 15 minutes from him!!! LOL!!!
tongue.png
Actually, my wife(M@M@2four) came to you back in the late winter and bought a silkie quad from you!!! She loves your Sebbies too!!!
droolin.gif

P@P@2four :

Ummm...peachick...if you decide to visit him, can you bring me some maran chicks?! I only live about 15 minutes from him!!! LOL!!!
tongue.png
Actually, my wife(M@M@2four) came to you back in the late winter and bought a silkie quad from you!!! She loves your Sebbies too!!!
droolin.gif

Yes peachick, if you do make it, I too am about 30 minutes away. You could bring some chicks with you, P@P@2four and I could buy some off you and you could call it a "business trip"​

Quote:
Yes peachick, if you do make it, I too am about 30 minutes away. You could bring some chicks with you, P@P@2four and I could buy some off you and you could call it a "business trip"

LOL--yeah, a "business trip..."
big_smile.png

LOL Guys! Business trip. Hmmm

Well I once drove to Long Island on a "business trip" picked up 5 peacocks, turned around and drove home.. all in one day!
Driving to Mt Airey would be like.... EASY!! We could all do lunch!!
lol.png

I spoke to Will about this guy.... no idea who he is, and Im curious to know if anyone contacted Ray Valentine to see if he actually DID buy these birds from him.

Id love to be able to bring you guys some chicks/eggs. if the dumb birds would start laying again. This could snap made them stop laying.... (grrrr)

Kat (whos hubby is at lowes right now buying materials to build 2 new breeding pens for the sebbies !!!)

we should go check it out peachick I live very close also ! The litte Marans cockerals I got from you are spoken for now Peachick !!! The pullets are beautiful and growing very well ! I can't wait to get more birds of different breeds from you in the spring. This guy does look "interesting" and I would like to go visit and see what he has. the right to 400 eggs is a year of eggs from three black copper hens which is just crazy ! Thats like asking for fist born children. If you are planning on visiting after Sunday I might be interested in tagging along.

Henry

Quote:
What's funny is that I called him 2 days ago and he offered me to have all of the hens and rights to 200 egs that I would have to pack and ship for him. I saw hos ad on craigslist too. Its a good thing I checked on here with everyone before I wasted any money on his hens. Thanks!

OMG- he is SOOOOOO busted.
smack.gif

Thanks to you all you "investigated" and posted. You saved someone a lot of moolah and heartache!

~4kidZ

Quote:
I have 2 black copper, 2 blue copper (lighter side) and 1 blue copper (darker side) that have hatched from Peachick's eggs. They were packed ABSOLUTELY FABULOUSLY! I have pics to prove it
smile.png

The babies are TOP NOTCH, perfectly colored. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO!

Now, let's just hope that 1 bcm is a girl and the other is a boy!
fl.gif

Oh...one more thing. I am on the look-out for black marans! Eggs anywhere as long as you pack well (double boxed, or in individually wrapped in bubble, in egg carton, surrounded by packing in a #7 priority), or chicks/pullets in FLORIDA.

Thanks for my first Maran beauties, Peachick!
bow.gif

~4kidZ
woot.gif

Quote:
What's funny is that I called him 2 days ago and he offered me to have all of the hens and rights to 200 egs that I would have to pack and ship for him. I saw hos ad on craigslist too. Its a good thing I checked on here with everyone before I wasted any money on his hens. Thanks!

OMG- he is SOOOOOO busted.
smack.gif

Thanks to you all you "investigated" and posted. You saved someone a lot of moolah and heartache!

~4kidZ

Our guy is back on Ebay--but this time he says the red ones were RIR's and sold already. What a bozo.
sickbyc.gif
He also said he sold them because the Maran's eggs tasted better. I feel sorry for the people buying his eggs.
roll.png

My B/C Marans laid two eggs today--their first eggs! They were so cute--little bitty pullet eggs. I dont know what to do with them, so now they are just sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be admired by passers by.
smile.png
My silly birds dont realize it is the end of November and SIX degrees out, I guess! I am hoping to get a few nice big, beautiful ones to hatch before they realize it is winter out!
wee.gif

we could all just meet up at his place, then start asking questions, I dont want the birds, I just want to see the fireworks.
ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom