1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Looking for BLUE hatching eggs.

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Fat Chicken Lady, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Fat Chicken Lady

Fat Chicken Lady Hatching

Mar 27, 2018
    I'm looking for any BLUE hatching eggs. IE: Blue Orpingtons, Blue Sex links ECT... The only ones I can find are very expensive. I live in central Virginia. Thank you.

2. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    You mean you want eggs that are blue ...or...eggs that will hatch out into blue chickens?
    Karen

3. JDisme

JDisme Chirping

or hatching eggs that will hatch chicks that will lay blue eggs ;)

4. Fat Chicken Lady

Fat Chicken Lady Hatching

Mar 27, 2018
    I'm sorry, I'd like eggs that when hatched the chickens are Blue. I'd really like Blue sex-links if possible.

5. cooleo

cooleo Chirping

Jul 20, 2016
    I've got some blue laced red wyandottes or my blue mixed hens that are lavander orphantons and wyandottes mixed pretty lavander with some red lacing to or I have my giant blue cochins that are lavander dark flue once in a great while splash

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: