looking for blue laced red wyandotte eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickygirl2, Feb 8, 2009.

1. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    [​IMG]I would prefer bantams but would consider standard. I am looking for good type and coloring. Thanks!

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i am still looking for standard....

3. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I have standard but I have to separate the birds before I will mail eggs. Want to make sure I'm sending pure BLRW.

4. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    I'm looking for standard blrw also. LZOO what could the mix you have possibly be?

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I'll have them available this spring. I'll post them in the BST section when I've got extras available. Mine are LF

6. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    You know I'm gonna want some Katy.BTW where did your's come from?My 3 girls are hatchery stock from McMurray.One has realy nice lacing but the other two are splash and are not quite as good.I love them anyway but I may want some more.

7. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Mine are currently with BBS Cochins and BBS Orps. My BLRW came from Sterling Center and I have some up and coming ones from Turbo.

8. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We have one of the best looking roos I have ever saw, but no ladies for him...[​IMG]

I am looking for bantam BLRW

9. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Turbo has them , quality parent birds, I just hatched some of his babies 2 days ago they are beautiful.
    Contact him at [email protected]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I got my first eggs from a girl in texas. I've since added from Bill Braden, Sterling Center Farm,
    Jerry Foley (Turbo on BYC). Since last fall I've been hatching my own eggs and sorting through the resulting young birds. I've got some really nice (at least I think they're nice) young dark blue pullets growing out. I only have one pullet who has less lacing than I'd like so she'll probably go in with the layer flock.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by