looking for blue laced red wyandotte eggs

chickygirl2

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
upper marlboro. md
smile.png
I would prefer bantams but would consider standard. I am looking for good type and coloring. Thanks!

I have standard but I have to separate the birds before I will mail eggs. Want to make sure I'm sending pure BLRW.

I'm looking for standard blrw also. LZOO what could the mix you have possibly be?

You know I'm gonna want some Katy.BTW where did your's come from?My 3 girls are hatchery stock from McMurray.One has realy nice lacing but the other two are splash and are not quite as good.I love them anyway but I may want some more.

Mine are currently with BBS Cochins and BBS Orps. My BLRW came from Sterling Center and I have some up and coming ones from Turbo.

Quote:
I got my first eggs from a girl in texas. I've since added from Bill Braden, Sterling Center Farm,
Jerry Foley (Turbo on BYC). Since last fall I've been hatching my own eggs and sorting through the resulting young birds. I've got some really nice (at least I think they're nice) young dark blue pullets growing out. I only have one pullet who has less lacing than I'd like so she'll probably go in with the layer flock.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom