Looking for Breed of Chicken

Another Chicken Fan

In the Brooder
Dec 3, 2020
Hey,
I'm considering adopting a Chicken from a shelter, and I was wondering what the breed of the image they provided is so I can do further research, so I figured I'd consult the fine folks at Backyard Chickens.

The website tells me it's an Adult, but that's all the specifications they give.

Without further ado, I present to you:
"Dude"
download.jpg

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Big Island, Hawaii
Hey,
I'm considering adopting a Chicken from a shelter, and I was wondering what the breed of the image they provided is so I can do further research, so I figured I'd consult the fine folks at Backyard Chickens.

The website tells me it's an Adult, but that's all the specifications they give.

"Dude"
View attachment 2435163
Agree! Dude is an awesome, splash polish boy. Can’t mistake that punk rocker crest.
Congratulations!🥰

Hei 20

Crowing
Oct 8, 2020
Hey,

"Dude"
View attachment 2435163
members.jpg

TheOddOneOut

Free Ranging
Feb 15, 2020
With my birds
Do you have any other chickens, or live near neighbors?
Don’t adopt lone chickens, and if you have laws about roosters, he isn’t a great choice.

Top Bottom