looking for call ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birds4me, May 15, 2011.

1. birds4me

birds4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    I am looking to buy some call ducks. Either a pair or a trio. Does anyone have any for sale, know of any for sale, or recomend a breeder? I will take anything except for the greys.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

PS::: I will also take hatching eggs and hatch out myself.

2. missy5

missy5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    I love your silkies. I've always wanted some. Mine are part sikie and polish, very sweet birds but i realy love your birds. I wish i could help you with your serch for call ducks. I just started incubating a month ago. This is my first time. Just hatched four beautifull calls on Sun., four more out of this batch are taking thier time. I'm always looking to see if someone in my area is looking to buy some. There are a few people on my list and i'm falling in love with everyone i have. They all have individuale personalities. Very friendly ducks. They all push at the gate when they see me coming. Here is a couple of pics of the parents of my eggs.[​IMG]
    Here's dad.[​IMG]
    One of these is mom, don't know who's eggs are who's. They lay in the same nest everyday.[​IMG]
    These are some of the baby's hatched on Sun.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am in Ontario and i wish i could send you some eggs but i wouldn't know how to go about it. I would even love to do a trade for silkies. Is that even possible??? I've never done anything like this so you would have to tell me. Thanks Angie.

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I raise SQ Butterscotch. Check them out on my website: www.funkyfeathers.com. I only have 1 hatched out so far and I have a waiting list. I can add you to the list if you want. PM me if interested. [​IMG]

4. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    darn double posts, check the one below!

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  5. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Depending on how long you want to wait I will be incubating snowy call eggs soon and they are SQ. I would be willing to send ducklings once they are 8 weeks old, I will not do day olds. These came from Brian Simmons bloodlines.
    I will add picas later today of them here!

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  6. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    DOn't have show quality...I do have small cute ducks...Many colors all running together because that is what I like. Some have larger bills than others. Never had great luck hatching them...but can easily send out some eggs if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by