Looking for Canada goose hatching eggs or goslings for sale

We just moved to Eau Claire, used to be in Milwaukee, so I know just where Holy Hill is. Awesome, I'm so excited. When are you anticipating the babes being shipped?

awesome works out perfectly :) I do not know the exact date yet but it say on the website some geese ship in march. all let you know as soon as i get the info.

Just under 4 hours, I should be able to just pick them up directly instead of stressing them out by reshipping. I could send you half a payment now or soon then bring the rest with pick up.

alright my address is 6485 Donegal rd hartford wi 53027
and do you want me to sex them when they arrive I know how to sex them and the best time is right when the get here and i am not sure if they prefent flight by pionioning or not.

Great, so for two it would be $63, plus I'd like to pay for the portion of shipping for those two. So let me know how much shipping is and we can divide it up. I'd LOVE to have you sex them on arrival - I was wondering if you were any good at it, I know I'm not. I'd really like to have a male and female. I was wondering too whether they pinioned them or not - typically they are required by law to mark them as domestic in some way whether it is a continuous band, foot marking, or pinioning. I'd prefer not to have them pinioned if it's a choice, but it sounds like they will do what they need to do. Do you know or can you ask about paperwork? I'm assuming each animal will have paperwork, but do we need to do something different because I will be taking two?

Sorry for all the questions. Anyways, once you let me know about shipping costs I will send you a check for half. :)

oh the questions are fine its a big deal trying to get these the correct way. They said shipping is included in the price of the birds the goslings go for $31 each and for all 6 it was $189 in total.

I have no idea weather they pinion the birds or not it doesnt say but i did send them a message about possibly getting a few of the permits for 2 goslings with your name but they havent responded yet. errr but i guess its cause its a long way off. If I cant get them from strombergs with permits even though i payed already i am going to go with this other hatchery that is from wi but i asked about picking them up and getting less in the order and they said they dont do that. and the reason i didnt go with them is cause their gosings are 35 each and the min order of 6 as normal.

and i will request the birds not to be pinioned if they finally respond. i would recommend trimming a few primaries once a year after molt especially if you had some before and they left you.

Well if Strombergs doesn't work out I'd still be willing to do something else as well. I definitely plan on doing annual wing clipping, I just don't think I could be okay with pinioning a Canada goose by choice. If the breeder does it with all goslings I can be okay with it, but I wouldn't choose to have them pinpointed. The two I'm looking for will be pets. So however they respond is fine. If theres trouble with permits let me know.
Wouldb you prefer I send you the half payment check now based on Stromberg or wait to mal sure everything's squared away and you dont need to go somewhere else? I'm fine either way.

same here i prefer trimming also. I would like to first see if i get a message back and or a comfirmed date of shipping. before I have you send the money.

Back
Top Bottom