Looking for Canada goose hatching eggs or goslings for sale

blueraven

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 17, 2012
I have been looking for some canada goose eggs or goslings for some time. I know its getting close to breeding season for canadas and just thought i would get this out their before hand. Looking to get 3 goslings or in the case of eggs for hatching whatever your willing to sell and at your price. should come with paperwork for permits. if you would like to help me out please pm me or give me an email [email protected]

Thanks gabe

I am also looking for Canada goose hatching eggs. I have a female Canada goose but I wanted a male to go with her. If you happen to hear about someone selling them, I would appreciate it if you told me.

Thanks!

Hey, also looking for Canada goose either eggs or goslings. My husband and I hatched a duo a while back, but they left us. We loved them to pieces and would like to do it again. Proper papers are important though.

Hey, also looking for Canada goose either eggs or goslings. My husband and I hatched a duo a while back, but they left us. We loved them to pieces and would like to do it again. Proper papers are important though.
I know they are one of the best for pets, I havn't found any through small breeders but I just put a order in for 6 at strombergs hatchery they have the cheapest goslings

I'd prefer just 2, but I've also heard people splitting batches of 6, which I'd be happy to do. I checked with Metzger and their waiting list is years. Does Stromberg have better availability?

I'd prefer just 2, but I've also heard people splitting batches of 6, which I'd be happy to do. I checked with Metzger and their waiting list is years. Does Stromberg have better availability?
I know is is efowl,com so thats why i am going with strombergs they do have them available but shipping isnt till march i think and I could split some with you as i dont need 6 either.

I'm in eau Claire wi, if we were close enough I would pick them up instead of reshipping. What is your preference on number? I can get payment to you soon as well.

I'm in eau Claire wi, if we were close enough I would pick them up instead of reshipping. What is your preference on number? I can get payment to you soon as well.
oh cool thats not far probably 3 hours i am an our north of millwakee and if you know what holy hill is iam 3 miles from that on donegal rd hartford wi from me and I can take paypal or check or whatever you prefer

Back
Top Bottom