Looking for certain breeds

Yes cooler is better then hot...
smile.png

I do not want Bantams so if you can let me know and we can make a deal. Thanks MHO
farrier! :

Just wanted to add mine are LF and not bantam. Not sure which you are looking for.​

I highly recommend speckledhen....She has gorgeous Heritage Delawares. I haven't seen her farm but I've seen her off spring and they are simply gorgeous. If I weren't on lockdown by hubby (no pen room) for more new chickens I'd be getting some! In fact, I'm looking at turning over the guest bedroom to some. As soon as I sell some of my chickens, they are certainly on my top list of 2 breeds I need!

But seriously please do look under hatching eggs and see her. I'll try to find and post some links.
Her eggs are in big demand. She doesn't ship a lot but if you beg her, I'm thinking she will ship.

She is one of our moderators and well respected here on BYC!

Have a blessed and happy day!

Last edited:
Don't get hatchery Delaware's doesn't matter which hatchery.They are more flighty and not nearly the same quality. Ours are all Heritage I have driven many miles and shipped in many eggs to get this flock and they are very calm and loving birds-will find one under a kids arms frequently. I'm not selling any at this time though.
I have some of Okiehen's Golden Lakenvelders and can tell you she doesn't ship clear eggs ever-I just hatched a bunch of her eggs this weekend and only a power outage kept me from a second 100% hatch from her eggs. Depending on where you are I could be convinced to sell 2 of my Goldens-sold most already.I'm trying to keep my numbers around 150 and it's not easy
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom