Looking for Chicken Breeders in Israel

heh i love silkies, but how much is it costing you to import chickens? and is there a tax you have to pay besides shipping?

Last edited:
I live in Nes Harim and have 14 Rhode Island Reds, I am building a new pen and would love to have 6 silkies, or even a dozen hatchable eggs, I have a 24 egg incubator. Can anyone help me not to far from Jerusalem.

I'm in Israel if anyone needs to find fertilized eggs. I don't own a roo but I know people who do. I know this is an old thread but I see Jerry posted not too long ago.

Hi Tehilla,

I was beginning to think no one ever read this thing. I would like to find someone who has Silkies somewhere by Jerusalem, As stated before I have RIR and a roo as well, And a 24 egg incubator so if you know some one who needs some let me know. Not really to interested in getting into sell them it's not hardly worth while, do mostly for myself, just enjoy taking care of them and the organic eggs are great.

Thanks for your reply.

where can I buy broiler birds in Israel ..I used to have a hatchery in the US. I had broilers and many other birds. It was all free range organic. I want to do the same thing here. I have everything in place. The only thing I need now are the birds. PLEASE HELP!!!

שלום לכולם!
אני אחד ממנהלי הפורום אג׳נדה עופות שהוא פורום ישראלי העוסק בדיוק בענינים הללו. כנסו לשם ותוכלו לקבל מידע ומגדלים מצויינים בארץ! בהצלחה הקרנף!
זה הקישור:
http://www.agenda.co.il/976/forum/

Last edited:
I have 14 hens and one rooster, they lay eggs and are very healthy. 7 hens are 2 years old and 4 are 1 year old. The Rooster is 2 years old and very beautiful. I really enjoy them but finding it harder every day to take care of them because of my age. I also have two very nice chicken houses I had built if you're interested in moving them to your place. If you come and look we can negotiate a fare price for us both. I live in Moshav Nes Harim.

Does anyone know where to find broiler birds in Israel. Like cornish x rocks or cornish cross... or does israel have a diff kind of meat bird that is ready to butcher in 6 wks. Please someone contact me. I am trying to start my free range organic chicken farm..and i need chicks weekly by the thousands. Thanks. Feel free to email me as i dont get on this site much. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom