Looking for Chicks/Pullets near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi guys, I'm the host for the Fredericksburg Pet Chickens of Virginia swaps at TSC. Here is the info and dates:

Swap hosts: Kristen&Andy Outten
(The Farm [email protected])

Fredericksburg TSC 4179 Plank Rd 22407
9am-3pm

Future swap dates:
Mar 26
Apr 23
May 28
June 25
July 23
Aug 27
Sept 24
Oct 22
Nov 12th (weather permitting)

Rain or shine, however, event will be canceled in the case of severe weather. SELLERS: Please remember animals should have water and shelter/shade throughout the duration of the swap. Sellers are expected to make sure their spots are free from trash and debris prior to leaving. Nothing larger than goats or sheep and no sales of companion animals (cats, dogs, etc), with the exception of LGDs over 8wks old. Anyone with animals appearing to be sick or otherwise unhealthy will be asked to leave immediately. Please park in the back of the lot by the McDonald's. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.

Last edited:
I live in Fredericksburg VA...just near Falmouth. Where are you?

Within a pitched baskets landing if u need a princess to spoil it.
1f601.png
2728.png

I have chicks and will have more in the coming weeks and months. All I have is mutts rite now because no one is penned but all hens are pure bred, bbs easter eggers, olive eggers, disbar mix, leggier mix. Let me know if interested?
Do you have any adult hens you would like to sell?

Hello,

We want to add more chickens to our flock and are looking for the following breeds:

Buff Orpington
Barred Rock
Easter Egger
Cochin
...and pretty much any good egg layers- the above are preferences!

Thank you!
Hi, we have some of those breeds of chickens. We are in Fredericksburg VA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom