Looking for Ducklings for sale in Ventura County

Clare_CA

Chirping
11 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Camarillo
Hi All,

I am having trouble finding some ducklings. We would like five females, and we live in Camarillo, CA, outside of the quarantine area. The problem with purchasing from McMurry hatchery or California Hatchery or Metzer Farms is that they ship through LAX, which is in the quarantine area, and so they cannot ship to me. I would like to buy locally if possible and are looking for females and good layers. Please let me know if you know someone outside the quarantine area with ducklings for sale. I am near the areas of Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Paula, Fillmore, and Simi Valley -- all of which are outside the quarantine areas. I will keep searching as well. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi All,

I am having trouble finding some ducklings. We would like five females, and we live in Camarillo, CA, outside of the quarantine area. The problem with purchasing from McMurry hatchery or California Hatchery or Metzer Farms is that they ship through LAX, which is in the quarantine area, and so they cannot ship to me. I would like to buy locally if possible and are looking for females and good layers. Please let me know if you know someone outside the quarantine area with ducklings for sale. I am near the areas of Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Paula, Fillmore, and Simi Valley -- all of which are outside the quarantine areas. I will keep searching as well. Thank you for your assistance.
I have 5 female ducks that need a home if you are interested. They are the coolest girls. I’m looking for a good home for them. They are so sweet, have been hand fed and are good layers. I have 13 male as well if you know of anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom