Looking for Eggs

Hi everyone:frow  I am looking to get a few new breeds of chickens and I'm in search mode. I would love it if I can find local but if I need to have them shipped that will have to do. I want to pay as little as possible not looking for show birds just back yard chooks. I could also trade some homemade Jams or Maple syrup(in a month) The breeds I am looking for are Polish, Orpingtons, Silkie, Sebright, Cochin,  Wyandotte, RIR, and Brahmas. If anyone can help me out let me know. Thanks
I have buff orpingtons hatching eggs and I'll have chicks in 3 weeks and I'll have buff orps-bbs orps-black copper maran chicks

Last edited:
Got eggs of many varieties. Here's the big list of our eggs as the are listed under hatching eggs for sale. They are filling up rapidly it must be spring. LOL and also we have White Chinese goose eggs for sale! https://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875

Please pm me if you are interested in any of these. Thanks!
PM sent

I have buff orpingtons hatching eggs and I'll have chicks in 3 weeks and I'll have buff orps-bbs orps-black copper maran chicks
What are you looking for ...$$ or food lol

Back
Top Bottom