Looking for hatching eggs in South Jersey

Wheely

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 26, 2008
South Jersey
We are looking for our first hatching eggs in our new incubator. I would rather do a good old fashing cash sale rather than an online purchase and rish shipping problems. Anyone know of farms in Southern NJ that sell hatchers? Thanks in advance

Hi there is somebody just down the road from me who sells eggs or hatchling . this is his ad on Craigslist

Baby Chicks, $3.50 fertile hatching eggs for your incubator $1.00 Organic eggs to eat $3.50/dozen 4 dozen $12.00. Young Adult Roosters for sale, Buy right off the farm.

We raise Rare and Unusual Breeds.
Buff Cochin, Partridge Cochin, Black Cochin, White Cochin;
Buff Laced Polish, Standard Sultan, White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Laced Polish, Golden Laced Polish, White Crested Black Polish
Araucana, Araucana/Americana –green, blue, brown eggs the Easter egg chicken)
Black Langshans and Turkens

Call Cell phone 856-582-4444 Please leave message if no answer

Hopefully this will help you out, otherwise there are others on www.craigslist.com who sell in SJ

Hi have some eggs here in Mays Landing also in Woodstown.

Where are you located?

ML

Thanks for the replys but i found some eggs on ebay from Southampton and picked them up yesterday. can't wait to see them hatch. The farmer was very friendly and help my daughter and I with our setup. I will keep you all in mind if something goes wrong with the first try. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom