1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for hatching eggs in South Jersey

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Wheely, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Wheely

Wheely Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2008
    South Jersey
    We are looking for our first hatching eggs in our new incubator. I would rather do a good old fashing cash sale rather than an online purchase and rish shipping problems. Anyone know of farms in Southern NJ that sell hatchers? Thanks in advance

2. DutchChicky

DutchChicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2008
    S.Jersey
    Hi there is somebody just down the road from me who sells eggs or hatchling . this is his ad on Craigslist

Baby Chicks, $3.50 fertile hatching eggs for your incubator $1.00 Organic eggs to eat $3.50/dozen 4 dozen $12.00. Young Adult Roosters for sale, Buy right off the farm.

We raise Rare and Unusual Breeds.
    Buff Cochin, Partridge Cochin, Black Cochin, White Cochin;
    Buff Laced Polish, Standard Sultan, White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Laced Polish, Golden Laced Polish, White Crested Black Polish
    Araucana, Araucana/Americana –green, blue, brown eggs the Easter egg chicken)
    Black Langshans and Turkens

Call Cell phone 856-582-4444 Please leave message if no answer

Hopefully this will help you out, otherwise there are others on www.craigslist.com who sell in SJ

3. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    Hi have some eggs here in Mays Landing also in Woodstown.

Where are you located?

ML

4. Wheely

Wheely Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2008
    South Jersey
    Thanks for the replys but i found some eggs on ebay from Southampton and picked them up yesterday. can't wait to see them hatch. The farmer was very friendly and help my daughter and I with our setup. I will keep you all in mind if something goes wrong with the first try. Thanks again

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by