Looking for help please.

I am so sorry for you and your bird. Besides not being able to move or preen well, does she seem to be in pain? Can she sleep? What are her vocalizations like? How does the rest of the flock treat her?

Can you buy a food scale, calcium citrate, vitamin b complex, and some turkey starter for her? I have no idea what's wrong with her, but if she were mine i would switch to the higher protein turkey feed start, daily b complex, weigh daily, and give some calcium citrate a few days in a row. I would probably also treat her for lice and mites.

I can't tell if she is pain, but I can guess she may be. She does sleep as far a i can tell and she does get vocal when I come in to pick her up to put her in the poo . The other ducks haven't bothered her since this happened

Can you buy a food scale, calcium citrate, vitamin b complex, and some turkey starter for her? I have no idea what's wrong with her, but if she were mine i would switch to the higher protein turkey feed start, daily b complex, weigh daily, and give some calcium citrate a few days in a row. I would probably also treat her for lice and mites.
Very good course of treatment. All not very costly and may just help her through this.

Please keep us updated on how she is. I’d def start ASAP the quicker the better. TSC has a good liquid b complex in the cattle dept. it will say injectable but you just peel the foil use a dropper and pull out 1 ml unless @casportpony thinks she should have more. Calcium citrate can be found at Walmart or most places that sell vitamins for humans.

Back
Top Bottom