1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for huge prebuilt chicken coop... any websites ???

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by gottalovemychickens, Nov 2, 2009.

1. gottalovemychickens

gottalovemychickens SaveAChickenRideACowboy

Just as the title says , im looking for a huge chicken coop that is prebuilt . Please link me any sites that you know selling great coops !!!

2. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Define huge.

3. gottalovemychickens

15'x20' +

4. KMHunter

KMHunter [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Cr

Jun 12, 2009
    Woodinville,WA
    My Coop
    Have you tried Craigs list? I just bought a storage shed from a guy on there. He finds them used and in good shape, then fixes them up into great shape. A shed can be anything you want, just add the amenities.

5. emys

emys Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Idaho
  6. gottalovemychickens

Very true ^^^^

Thanks , great idea

7. kathleengp

kathleengp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
  8. emys

emys Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Idaho
  9. Sassah001

Sassah001 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2009
    Newman Lake WA
    From the sound of it you are looking for an old single car garage to convert. That is what I am currently converting. People used to park in their backyards. Look into estate sales for older properties (nothing later than 1960 built more than likely). Normally there will be an old single car garage that you can move on a flatbed truck and will just have to redo the siding on and close up the hole. I am currently in the process of converting a single car garage into a coop as well! Good luck. Hope that was helpful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by