Looking for instructions on beaded ornament covers

I hear you about sitting and too tired to move I have tons to do if I have the energy I don't have the time I have not picked up my crafts for months, but now that the new Grandbaby is here and almost 5 months old I think my daughter can hold her own LOL. I need to get it done LOL. Thanks again

Working on some now too. I haven't been too happy with this first one so I keep changing it. I haven't made one since my husband died, so my motivator isn't here to help. He'd always let me know if I got too carried away or not carried away enough. Keep second guessing myself as to what I think will work.

How are you doing with your's? You have to post pics, remember?

HHandbasket that's one of the sites I get some really cute and easy patterns for when I teach, mostly the grandkids. They have some really simple things that the kids are able to do. I like it.

Just realized I have a Beed and Button sitting here and it has a pattern. Was the August issue. Wish I had thought about it sooner for you. Just noticed it tonight when I was looking for a supplier and it was the first thing I turned to, so thought about you.

Wow those are beautiful! I bought some magazines with instructions in them. I just found the magazines at the grocery store.

Thanks Ladies, I found patterns in the Oct and Dec of Bead and Button. I have not had a chance to work on them yet as I have been sick and just have not been able to stay up long enough but hope to start next week. Thanks please keep posting as all and any help is welcome. I have found lots of great patterns now to save for them LOL

Hello,
I have to say I've never seen anything like these. They are beautiful. Are they hard to make? One of these days I would love to give it a try. Very Cool.

Not sure if they are hard to make or not have not tried them but will be making them for next year. Will be buying some patterns as soon as I get a new printer, mine is toast

Quote:
If and when you get started make sure you post to tell how difficult it is or isn't... haha. I'd like to give it a try if it's not too hard to do.

Will do going to start looking for a good place to order beads from can't get them around here even though we have 2 places to buy beeds crazy hey

Back
Top Bottom