Looking for lemon pyle brahma

HoneyRooChic

Hatching
Jul 14, 2015
Hello Georgians,
frow.gif

I am looking for some lemon pyle brahma chickens and a Roo. Does anyone know where we can get them in GA?
Thanks

OleMissChic....Do you sell or trade eggs or chicks?? I would LOVE to have some of your Chiffon Brahmas....:)

I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, I don't know why it didn't notify me there were posts in this thread. :(
I've just had my first hatch 7 weeks ago and am letting them grow out. I will definitely be willing to do trades with other breeders or those who are serious and love this variety.
Here's one of the babies at 6 weeks old (the one in the back isn't a brahma):

When you are ready to sell/ship chicks or eggs, I'd be interested, too. I would prefer chicks over eggs as I don't have a way to easily incubate (however have contact w/ 2 different people that say they can/will for me...) but would do either to get some of these "new" birds. I am in love with my first Brahma (22 BrahmaXs and 2 purebred Lite Brahmas).

I haven't studied on the "lemon" color varieties - how is this color brought in/produced?

I am also interested in the Blue/Black/Splash varieties of Brahma and sent Annac1979 a pm.

Are Brahma the best!? Mine are imported from Germany but do not have the vulture hocks, fortunately. At this point I'm working on certain characteristics I want in my flock. I'll sell started birds once I do but probably won't sell eggs or chicks soon. I will be referring back to this thread for those interested. :)

Is that a buff laced in your profile pic?
love.gif
She looks fabulous!
Sure is, she's my favorite hen. The two pictured are my only two hens I have, something...coyote or hawk....snatched all the rest during the day while I was at work. Was a big big disappointment, as I wanted to try and start breeding this type. So now I have these two, a gold laced pullet, and a gold/blue laced? rooster.

My poor girls :(

Once I get some coop space cleared up, I'm going to get them separated and start hatching some eggs. I'm just curious what the grey/blue in the roo is going to do and if I will even get any buff laced out of the hatchings (I secretly prefer the buff laced, visually).

Sure is, she's my favorite hen. The two pictured are my only two hens I have, something...coyote or hawk....snatched all the rest during the day while I was at work. Was a big big disappointment, as I wanted to try and start breeding this type. So now I have these two, a gold laced pullet, and a gold/blue laced? rooster.

My poor girls :(

Once I get some coop space cleared up, I'm going to get them separated and start hatching some eggs. I'm just curious what the grey/blue in the roo is going to do and if I will even get any buff laced out of the hatchings (I secretly prefer the buff laced, visually).
Oh NO! That's the worst! I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
I really like the buff laced too. My favorite are the Lemons but I'd like to get other light colors - maybe Isabelles at some point. You have/had very beautiful, big girls - gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom