ISO breeders in USA of Specialty Brahmas and Svart Honas???

Townline Hatchery in Michigan sells Brahmas. I doubt they are show quality. Is there a poultry show near you? That would be a good place to find people who know these things.
Excellent advice, Penpal! Unfortunately, due to Avian flu, there's been NO poultry shows held near me in quite some time. When the poultry shows kick back up though, I'd love to get our grandson involved in showing the birds. He's crazy about our chickens!

4LuvOfChxs, that is too bad. I am going to a poultry show here in Michigan in a couple of weeks. I will be looking for Light Brahmas as I would like to breed my own.

Thank you, Mrsmalexander8! I sincerely wish you were closer to my location. I'm still ISO the Svart Honas as well as the specific Brahma flocks I mentioned above. Unfortunately, I've been too busy lately to even check in on my BYC thread question until now and I appreciate ALL the info offered! Ya' all are the best!!!
Carolina Rare Chicks has buff laced brahmas, I've got english orpingtons from them and they are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom