Looking for local quail breeder

Danny C.

Songster
Jan 10, 2018
I live in the Fort Worth, Texas area. If you are in this area and have bobwhites, would like to communicate with you. I’ve just started out with my new hobby and would like sort of a mentor or be able to have more personalized conversations with.
I’ve had a few learning curves but really enjoying this over last month and a half.
Thanks in advance!

I live in the Fort Worth, Texas area. If you are in this area and have bobwhites, would like to communicate with you. I’ve just started out with my new hobby and would like sort of a mentor or be able to have more personalized conversations with.
I’ve had a few learning curves but really enjoying this over last month and a half.
Thanks in advance!
Welcome to BYC. Make sure to stop by the Texas thread & introduce yourself. I see other Quail folks there. I've even though of raising some myself, just haven't yet.

Welcome to BYC. Make sure to stop by the Texas thread & introduce yourself. I see other Quail folks there. I've even though of raising some myself, just haven't yet.
Thanks for the reply Hamiam. What is the Texas thread? I will definitely look into it. Appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply Hamiam. What is the Texas thread? I will definitely look into it. Appreciate it.
Your welcome. I'm not very computer savvy so I can't post the link. You can go to the top of this page to search forums. Enter "Texas".. Scroll down to find.. You will know you found it because it has Thousand of pages. (There's a lot of Texans here! that search forum button is great to find archive post. Also, if you go to the introduce yourself link & introduce yourself, there are a lot of people that follow that link & you will meet more folks. You'll be surprised! Have fun...
Vera

Back
Top Bottom