Looking for Mille Fleur Eggs

sheepgal

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
Lexington Indiana
I have been looking for these eggs for sooo long. I have a REALLY good swap for them too. I need to get 24 either white silkie eggs or mille fleur or a mix of the two.
In return I have a LARGE Antique Barn Star 46" with original green paint.
It was on my greenhouse and I have taken it down so I could paint and have decided not to put it back up.
It was $150 when I bought it 2 years ago....it is yours for the eggs, I will ship it to you. I will post a pic if you would like to see it. REALLY COOL!!!

Wish mine were old enough to lay eggs! Sounds like a great swap! Good luck.... posting a pic will help I am sure
wink.png

I was just wondering-- (brain wandering)-- has anyone developed a standard size chicken with the mille fleur pattern ?

Hmmm... I think there may be some, but probably mostly across the pond
tongue.png
As with ALL the pretty birdies..LOL

Last edited:
Hello...what type of chicken are you looking for? Mille fleur d'uccles?? There are several different breeds available in this color. If you are interested in d'uccles, I could send you some for 25$ dz (including shipping). I also have silkie eggs, but they are not all white. I have been getting white, black, splash and blue from my black and white breeders (mostly white). You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com My silkies are broody right now and I am not getting many eggs, but the d'uccles are laying fine.

Leah

Back
Top Bottom