Looking for others with "Obsessive Chicken Disorder" in my area...

OChickD

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 1, 2012
Winton, California
I'm REALLY a newbie here and am trying to figure out this forum and site... This is probably the ONLY forum that I've joined that I will actually utilize regularly as I am totally in love with my chickens!!! It's amazing to actually see that I'm not alone... LOL!!! I'm so thrilled to get to know you all and see photos of your beautiful babies... Other than the fact that I'm a chicken enthusiast... I'm in the Merced area of California in Winton and I'm looking to add a Black/Copper Marans pullet/chick to my "herd"!!!

Love ya'll and peep ya later!

I'm REALLY a newbie here and am trying to figure out this forum and site... This is probably the ONLY forum that I've joined that I will actually utilize regularly as I am totally in love with my chickens!!! It's amazing to actually see that I'm not alone... LOL!!! I'm so thrilled to get to know you all and see photos of your beautiful babies... Other than the fact that I'm a chicken enthusiast... I'm in the Merced area of California in Winton and I'm looking to add a Black/Copper Marans pullet/chick to my "herd"!!!

Love ya'll and peep ya later!

I'm so obsessed I named my website chicken addicts anonymous! Welcome to the addiction!

Back
Top Bottom