looking for peacock pheasant or red golden southern pennsylvania/northern Maryland or eggs shipped

You won't find any eggs until spring. And now for the 'bad news'....do not start out with peacock pheasants, they require Expert/ Master level of care. Goldens are pretty easy to raise, usually not too high strung and the same can be said of Lady Amherst too!

You might be able to find juvenile birds right now but most breeders have already sold their 2023 hatch and most don't have breeders they want to sell, this time of the year.

PS- Pheasant eggs do not ship well at all!!!!

You won't find any eggs until spring. And now for the 'bad news'....do not start out with peacock pheasants, they require Expert/ Master level of care. Goldens are pretty easy to raise, usually not too high strung and the same can be said of Lady Amherst too!

You might be able to find juvenile birds right now but most breeders have already sold their 2023 hatch and most don't have breeders they want to sell, this time of the year.

PS- Pheasant eggs do not ship well at all!!!!
yeah,I was just wondering really I just want to have pheasants plus I wouldn't start with birds so expensive plus usually spring is better for raising anything(though my bantams think late fall is perfect for babies)I was thinking eggs cause I've hatched quail/partridges

Back
Top Bottom