Looking for persons for a Magazine article....

KMPazulski

Hatching
9 Years
Nov 29, 2010
Hello all:

I'm a freelance writer in the DENVER, Co, area and I'm pitching a story to a local mag about backyard chickens. I already did a story in the Denver Voice (see it here: http://www.denvervoice.org/featuresnews).

The
story I'm looking to pitch will focus on the process of raising a chicken for meat.

I'm looking for people in the Denver area (Denver city is BEST!) who are:
- raising chickens for meat
- have chosen NOT to do so, and are raising them for eggs only and will have to "retire" them later
- initially choose to raise chickens for meat but changed their mind upon meeting the chicks.

The latter one is certainly a situation I am really interested in, as I'm not sure there are many of you out there!

I hope soliciting this information on here is not against the rules -- I did check when registering and the idea was suggested to me by one f your own. My apologies if this is annoying to anyone! But if you are interested in being part of the story, please message me, and I'll send you my email or phone number so we can chat more thoroughly.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Kristin Pazulski

Hello all:

I'm still looking for someone who is raising their chickens for meat in the Denver, CO, area, and ideally will be processing a chicken this winter/spring. If you or anyone you know fit the bill, please let me know -- I'm trying to complete my research by Monday (Dec 6). You can email me directly at KMPazulski (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you again!!
Kristin

Back
Top Bottom