Looking for pullets in Clackamas,Oregon

yoursecret_1

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 6, 2009
Portland,Oregon
Was wondering if anyone out there had any pullets for sale.
I was looking for some Buff Orpington,Barred Plymouth Rock and some Black Australorp.
I can't seem to order just a few .The min. is 25.I can only have 4.Thanks

welcome-byc.gif

Unless you are looking for show birds, there are lots of feed stores in the area that you can buy chicks from. Most will have chicks in March and April. Check the phone book and call some of them near you. They can give you dates of when the various breeds will be available. Some allow you to reserve the chicks. I am not familiar with which feed stores are in the Clackamas area. Wilco in Canby will probably have them. Linnton feed will have quite a few breeds. I know of at least 5 feed stores in Clark County that will have them. I have 12 chicks on reserve at the Wilco in Battle Ground (North of Vancouver) amd will probably pickup 3 or 4 others from Linnton feed.

I will have day old sexed pullets Feb 16th
Black sexlinks, Golden laced Wyandotte, Silver Leghorns, Dominiques, Rose comb brown leghorns, Blue Andalusians, Speckled Sussex and some easter eggers.
I'm in Woodburn.
the chicks are comming from McMurray.
some are spoken for.
feel free to send me a PM if you want more info,
thanks!

Check out Burns Feed in Boring or Eagle Creek Feed in Eagle Creek. Foster Feed ( on Foster Rd east of 205) and Clackamas Feed on 224 too.

Back
Top Bottom