Looking for Pullets in Connecticut

mrsgibber

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
Bolton, CT
Hello. My family and I are looking to start our own backyard chicken "farm". We are looking for 2 - 3 pullets strickly for pets & eggs. In particular we would like an easter egger and a white silky. Can anyone point me in the direction of a seller in Connecticut? We live in Bolton. Thanks!
wink.png

There are plenty of us here in CT. If you want a few pullets I can probably provide
you a few. I live in Beacon Falls and work in South Windsor.

On June 22nd we are having a get together of CT chicken lovers and BYC members
called a Chickenstock. That would be a good place for you to start out. I plan
on having some birds with me.

Disclaimer: I'm not a breeder. I'm a chickenlover addicted to hatching and end up
with way more birds than I can handle.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=31112

Last edited:
Hello!
I have a beautiful, healthy pullet, free to a good home. Evie is a Rhode Island Red, approx. 4 months old. I got her as a chick, so she's accustomed to being handled and is very tame.

It breaks my heart to give her up but the 2 adult hens I already have are closely bonded to each other and attack her as an invader. Evie would make a great pet or addition to a small flock. She’s in excellent health, with shiny dark red/brown and some glossy black feathers. I'll be happy to provide photos via e-mail.

Thanks!
Pam

I was thinking of ordering from My Pet Chicken and having some left over. Anything there appeal to you? I'd be interested in splitting an order if you like. I'm in CT and drive past your way all the time.

Thanks for the offer, but no, we're happy with the two hens we have. Just found out that the "pullet" is actually a roo, so now have to find "Everett" a home!

Thanks anyways!
Pam

Back
Top Bottom