Looking for pullets in GA

wundernurse

Songster
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
Atlanta
Hi,
I'm looking for 3-4 pullets 12-20 weeks old in Georgia. I live in Atlanta, but am willing to drive to pick up. I am open to any good laying breeds. Just built a great coop and these girls would be more like pets.

Quote:
And just where in the world is Lakeland Ga?? Go see Jerome at the new feed store, If you are wanting layers he's got what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Please read here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=131953
and see the Everything Else section for examples.

Thanks!
smile.png

wundernurse Andy (Thechickenwhisper) had some froma rescue and he was also selling a couple of his own. He lives I think in Alpharetta.

Pine Grove I live closer to you if I hear of anything I'll let you know. As of right now though I only know of some chicks that are to hatch within the next couple of days and I only have one pullet that I am thinking of rehomeing (shes a frizzle) but I havent completly decided yet. If your interested in chicks let me know. I can give you a contact.

Quote:
And just where in the world is Lakeland Ga?? Go see Jerome at the new feed store, If you are wanting layers he's got what you are looking for.

New feed store here in Lakeland? Or you asking where Lakeland is?

I did end up finding hens and pullets, but it was a lady off of craigslist who is moving and needs to find a new home for her flock...

Back
Top Bottom