~~~Looking for pure breed Boston Terrier pups in Pacific NW~~~

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Brelansmama, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Brelansmama

Brelansmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    McMinnville, Oregon
    My parents are looking for a male Boston Terrier puppy in the Portland, Oregon area.
    The had a great Boston named Hoover for 6 years, till one of their neighbors ran him over & killed him instantly.
    My poor Mom lost her Mom to cancer in Dec., and her Dad is knocking on cancers death door too. Their home NEEDS some 'happy'!!
    They LOVED that Hoover SOOOO much, broke my heart when they lost him. (I even spent $90 on a head stone for him...for them. Not something I would do for ANY pet)
    If anyone knows how to put me in touch with a breeder, I would be VERY grateful!
    Thanks!!
    ~Fellina~

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    We're in Derby Kansas and have a male Boston Terrier named Winston. My parents never fixed him thinking they would breed him we never have.

3. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    This is Winston
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Im going to ask my parents where they got Winston but I doubt you want to get one all the way from Kansas. I know we got him from some singer.

5. Brelansmama

Jan 24, 2009
    McMinnville, Oregon
    Aaaawwww, He's CUTE!!! [​IMG]
    He kinda reminds me of an Evil Genius...like 'Brain' from Pinky & The Brain!! [​IMG] (you know, the cartoon) Please tell me you have a skinnny stupid chihuahua to play the part of Pinky!!! [​IMG]

6. Brelansmama

Jan 24, 2009
    McMinnville, Oregon
    Quote:Yup, thats kinda a long drive from Oregon, but thanks anyway!

7. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    I wish I could help, Im sorry about Hoover I would about die if anything happened to Winston. Good Luckk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by