LOOKING FOR QUAIL - TAMPA FLORIDA

vanessamariex

Hatching
Feb 19, 2024
Looking to buy female quail at least 10- juveniles preferred. for Eggs. Please let me know if you or anybody you know sell quails, thank you.

Looking to buy female quail at least 10- juveniles preferred. for Eggs. Please let me know if you or anybody you know sell quails, thank you.
I do not have any right now as my quail have taken a break for laying they should start laying again soon and i'll hatch some then I'd be happy to sell you some. I'm in Pinellas County btw

I'd suggest checking your local Craigslist, but there's only a few listings for quail when I just checked Tampa and most of them appear to be from the same person in Riverview.

Edited: Never mind. I forgot my flock has MG and I will not be selling them due to this. Their eggs and meat are fine to eat, but the disease is not fully treatable and the birds may become ill and die when stressed, which is something I don't feel okay about passing on. The chicks that hatch from their eggs can also carry the disease.

I'd recommend considering buying from a reputable hatchery as I definitely picked up the disease from local keepers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom