Looking for rabbits and look at what someone is trying to sell me!

To bad you don’t live in my area. My daughter has 2 little ones for sale
One white and one grey
They are healthy and not high priced. 10.00 each
This picture was from a month ago
Dang, if you were closer I'd take that gray one off your hands real quick, lol! Even the whites look like they don't have red eyes, so I'd be open to those too. You're a bit too far for me to drive though. ;)

Just got my three Lionhead does bred with the new buck I picked up last week. Also have some of my meat rabbits due with their first litters next week. AND hopefully some chicken eggs hatching this weekend! Ah, Spring is in the air, at least virtually. Expecting another 30 cm snow overnight...

I'm looking to get a rabbit. Looking for certain breeds, and I told them the breeds I'm looking into. I asked them to show me pics and price. And this is what they showed me for 50$. I have recently seen rabbits for 25$ dollars that are pure bred pet quality that look better then this one. Poor baby looks bony and lethargic as heck!
Yeah, that poor rabbit does not look well at all, to me. The vagueness of the seller, and the pushiness, would also turn me right off. Shop around and don't be hasty. Too me a while to find that Lionhead buck, since I needed an adult, but I'm glad I waited!

Dang, if you were closer I'd take that gray one off your hands real quick, lol! Even the whites look like they don't have red eyes, so I'd be open to those too. You're a bit too far for me to drive though. ;)

Just got my three Lionhead does bred with the new buck I picked up last week. Also have some of my meat rabbits due with their first litters next week. AND hopefully some chicken eggs hatching this weekend! Ah, Spring is in the air, at least virtually. Expecting another 30 cm snow overnight...

Yeah, that poor rabbit does not look well at all, to me. The vagueness of the seller, and the pushiness, would also turn me right off. Shop around and don't be hasty. Too me a while to find that Lionhead buck, since I needed an adult, but I'm glad I waited!
They do have red eyes but it’s very light you can see blue behind it
One white one found a home so she just has 2 left
I would take them but my cats and dogs would eat them the second they got a chance to
I have been wanting to incubate since bad but the schools both want my set up abc eggs again so I’ll let them instead
Such a great experience for the kids

They are cute. They look like chinchilla rex mixes somewhat.

The rabbit looks almost exactly like a giant Flemish wich is a large thick rabbit. The seller was sketchy as well she was refusing to say what breed and seemed like she couldn't wait to sell it. Was trying to get me to put a down payment and pick up tonight. Even after I told them we cannot do it tonight.
I'd cut it off. Pushy sellers I don't do

Been looking for several months now, since my chinchilla rabbit passed *miss her greatly* snowflake was a real friendly ham.

I won't be speaking to that breeder again. I even asked multiple times what breeds she had. She showed me three pics (including the one above) in responce. The one above, and the second one are unknown, she didn't say. The third was easily identified as a Holland, didn't need to be told for that one. But she wouldn't give straight answers at all.

They do have red eyes but it’s very light you can see blue behind it
One white one found a home so she just has 2 left
I would take them but my cats and dogs would eat them the second they got a chance to
I have been wanting to incubate since bad but the schools both want my set up abc eggs again so I’ll let them instead
Such a great experience for the kids
I incubate almost every yr. We breed silkies, easter Eggers, pekins, and Cayuga. Will start breeding d'uccle to.

Been looking for several months now, since my chinchilla rabbit passed *miss her greatly* snowflake was a real friendly ham.

I won't be speaking to that breeder again. I even asked multiple times what breeds she had. She showed me three pics (including the one above) in responce. The one above, and the second one are unknown, she didn't say. The third was easily identified as a Holland, didn't need to be told for that one. But she wouldn't give straight answers at all.
You'll know when you see the one that is meant for you. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom