Looking for rabbits and look at what someone is trying to sell me!

Anime2lover

Keeper of tiny dinos
Apr 17, 2019
I'm looking to get a rabbit. Looking for certain breeds, and I told them the breeds I'm looking into. I asked them to show me pics and price. And this is what they showed me for 50$. I have recently seen rabbits for 25$ dollars that are pure bred pet quality that look better then this one. Poor baby looks bony and lethargic as heck!

received_198229329521468.jpeg

I am not gonna name the seller, just ranting the fact that someone would try and sell me an animal that looks so bad. It makes me think their might be more underlying issues with the animal.

To bad you don’t live in my area. My daughter has 2 little ones for sale
One white and one grey
They are healthy and not high priced. 10.00 each
This picture was from a month ago
Cheapest price I've seen so far. What breed are they?

Do you see issue with that bunny to or is it just my eyes tricking me?

Cheapest price I've seen so far. What breed are they?

Do you see issue with that bunny to or is it just my eyes tricking me?
It does look a little thin
But pictures can make them look different then in person
Not sure what breed they are
Just a basic bunny I think
This is mom and dad
My daughter was told she had 2 girls and one day she came home from work and there was 3 babies
She didn’t know she was pregnant and the other she was a he lol
He has since been fixed as she wasn’t ever planning on having babies

Attachments

• 664F5C0D-9F74-46B3-97EC-0365FCDB6B96.png
    664F5C0D-9F74-46B3-97EC-0365FCDB6B96.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
It does look a little thin
But pictures can make them look different then in person
Not sure what breed they are
Just a basic bunny I think
This is mom and dad
My daughter was told she had 2 girls and one day she came home from work and there was 3 babies
She didn’t know she was pregnant and the other she was a he lol
He has since been fixed as she wasn’t ever planning on having babies
They are cute. They look like chinchilla rex mixes somewhat.

The rabbit looks almost exactly like a giant Flemish wich is a large thick rabbit. The seller was sketchy as well she was refusing to say what breed and seemed like she couldn't wait to sell it. Was trying to get me to put a down payment and pick up tonight. Even after I told them we cannot do it tonight.

They are cute. They look like chinchilla rex mixes somewhat.

The rabbit looks almost exactly like a giant Flemish wich is a large thick rabbit. The seller was sketchy as well she was refusing to say what breed and seemed like she couldn't wait to sell it. Was trying to get me to put a down payment and pick up tonight. Even after I told them we cannot do it tonight.
Pushy sellers turn me off right away
We rescued 3 babies from my cats a few years ago and they were really small only 10-12 days old. They badly hurt 2 others that we had put down
They were bush bunnies
My daughter nursed them till they were strong and old enough to go back into the wild
The grandkids fell in love with having rabbits so she bought them 2 bunnies
That’s how she got the mom and dad
But she never asked the breed
So thank you for giving a little hint as to what they might be

Pushy sellers turn me off right away
We rescued 3 babies from my cats a few years ago and they were really small only 10-12 days old. They badly hurt 2 others that we had put down
They were bush bunnies
My daughter nursed them till they were strong and old enough to go back into the wild
The grandkids fell in love with having rabbits so she bought them 2 bunnies
That’s how she got the mom and dad
But she never asked the breed
So thank you for giving a little hint as to what they might be
That is the biggest thing. She was way to pushy, was not giving straight answers, and seemed to be pushing me into the purchase and pick up. If the rabbit looked just a little too skinny, neglect is certainly not the only thing that can cause that. And yes I know positioning can sometimes make it look a little off. But if your a seller of animals, it is pretty much a staple to show good pics of your animals. Not ones that make them look bad like the one posted above.

If they are really small rabbits though, then it is likely that there is more to the mix then those two breeds. Regular Rex's and chinchilla are medium sized rabbits. If they are small rabbits then it could be dwarf rex, or some other smaller breeds.

I'm looking to get a rabbit. Looking for certain breeds, and I told them the breeds I'm looking into. I asked them to show me pics and price. And this is what they showed me for 50$. I have recently seen rabbits for 25$ dollars that are pure bred pet quality that look better then this one. Poor baby looks bony and lethargic as heck!

View attachment 3420122

I am not gonna name the seller, just ranting the fact that someone would try and sell me an animal that looks so bad. It makes me think their might be more underlying issues with the animal.
That bunny looks sick and unsound to me. I wouldn't touch it, let alone buy it.

Back
Top Bottom