Looking For Recommendations On Organic Layer Feed

Not good for me, my chickens didn't like the feed and my stuff was left outside at the pickup location...in the rain. So I didn't order again.
I don't remember if there was a minimum order, I'm sorry.
I'm feeding Bar Ale non gmo that I can get nearby. It's what the girls like :idunno
Oh no! Did they have a drop coordinator? That's a shame. Thanks for the speedy reply. My pickup location has a drop coordinator, so I may see how it goes. What feed didnt your girls like? Scratch and peck?:)

Oh no! Did they have a drop coordinator? That's a shame. Thanks for the speedy reply. My pickup location has a drop coordinator, so I may see how it goes. What feed didnt your girls like? Scratch and peck?:)

No problem :) it was the scratch and peck I ordered, and a big bag of grubs. The grubs they loved. The feed turned into a very expensive scratch they would often leave for the pigeons and doves.
The drop coordinator left my stuff outside.

Hi! Can you order just 1 40 lb bag with them? How did this work out for you?!

There is generally not a minimum per person but a minimum per drop. They usually ask all the people who order to show up when the truck arrives and help unload and you then take your items (at least the 2 different drop locations I've ordered from).

Oh wow. I doubt there’s any near me. They’ve been eating their same feet for years that I get at the feed store or tractor supply and I’m happy with it. I just never heard of drop off locations so I was curious what they are. My county doesn’t have really much of anything. LOL

Back
Top Bottom